Saturday, September 25, 2004

September 25, 2004

A new day in the life of me. Bud and I have spent the last 3 hours cleaning up the girls' rooms. Seriously, I think we had 4 full bags of 1/2 used colouring books and ripped up paper dolls. We can actually see the floors and walls and they now know where to find things. It's not like they were dirty, they were just very cluttered. Now as for my computer room...maybe I should be organizing that instead of typing. Nah.....I've done my cleaning quota for a beautiful fall Saturday. Is anyone else noticing the ladybugs this year? Holy cow! I used to think they were cute but now I think they're just plain creepy (although not as creepy as those green caterpillars that infest the kootenays on occasion). What about those disgusting stink bugs that like to hang around? Gross! Oh well, they must serve their purpose. Talk to y'all later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Hi Kris!

Nice blog. I'll keep checking yours if you keep checking mine. It is addictive. I think I was born to blog.

Allyson.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home