Saturday, October 02, 2004

October 2, 2004

It's Saturday! I'm so happy - it's not even noon yet and we've cleaned the entire house and I'm on the third load of laundry. My parents are having a bonfire picnic this afternoon so now I can go without feeling like I've got lots to do at home. I just wish Shannie was here for the coveted 'folding party' I will be having later on this evening.
Ashley - why don't you allow comments on your blogs? It's nice to hear what people think. I'm happy I inspired you Knicker-Girl.
Yesterday was a gorgeous fall day here in the Kootenays. I went golfing in the morning with Wayne, Barry and Greg in Salmo. It's a $1 a hole on Mon,Wed, & Fri. I golfed 9 holes for under $10! We lost so many balls due to the fallen leaves. I actually lost my best ball (an inner-gel Taylor Made) in a shrub. The term "shrubbery" was used the rest of the morning (I hope all of you Monty Python fans know why).
I guess I'll head out early to my parents house and take the girls to McD's for lunch. They just have to go. The Happy Meals come with Hello Kitty toys and how can my children possibly survive if they don't collect all 4? I love this commercial society.
The Da Vinci Code is excellent so far. I am having trouble reading it at night because I can't put it down and Bud wants the light off so he can sleep. The book is very fast paced and suspenseful so I find that my mind is racing when I turn out the light. I'll probably finish it tomorrow (after I host an early family bbq).
I guess I better get ready to go!
Talk to y'all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home