Tuesday, October 05, 2004

October 5, 2004

It's another sunny fall day. I hear the weather will change soon so I better get out and enjoy it. Note to all: Wait and rent A Shark Tale. It wasn't half as good as Shrek. I should have known. It said it was from the makers of Shrek, not the writers. It was okay. I went to Colville yesterday and purchased the new Colgate with breath strips. Do I love it? Yes! Will I buy it again? For sure! I also bought a frozen package of Crockpot Sensations and am looking forward to using it soon. I also stocked up on Excedrin PM, Aleve, and Air Born! I love the products only available in the USA.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kris
This is Ashley, Devon and Tim. Just read your blog... you are soooo weird!! Hey Tim wants to know if he can borrow some of your air born... hehe. What else is new!! Next time we all have to go to Colville, sounds like fun. Let us know how your crock pot sensations are. We wanna try it too. Talk to you later. LOVE YA

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home