Wednesday, October 27, 2004

October 27, 2004

Okay, so I slept in until 9:45. Oops. I did have the children wake me up periodically for different reasons (breakfast anyone?). They were in emergency last night. I thought their asthma was out of control so I took them in. There asthma is very controlled but they have bronchitis. I'm glad I took them in. Now they can start on antibiotics as well. They've missed lots of school but they should be back to normal for next week. I'm glad I'm off work to look after them. As I said in my last blog, I have to start taking care of myself as well. What am I going to do today? I thought about giving the house a good cleaning (haha). That, of course, isn't doing something for myself. I'm sort of stuck in the house with the girls. Maybe I'll take them for a drive to get out for awhile. I think I'll have to wait for Bud to get home before I can really do anything on my own. I want to watch the baseball game tonight. I really hope Boston wins it in 4 straight! That would be thrilling for them. I have to watch what I say as Bud is such a huge Yankees fan. It is time to share the wealth. I dared Allyson to write an entirely positive blog. I hope she's not offended and I hope she dares me to write something as well. Here's to another day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home