Thursday, December 08, 2005

Murphy's Law

Michaely broke a candle by accident this morning and cried hysterically on the way to school thinking I was mad at her. I was not mad and was not planning on being mad. So I'm at work today - went for a walk with the students. I come back and on my desk is a note from Michaely telling me she is sick. I take the afternoon off and bring her home at lunch. The first thing she does is step on a piece of glass from the broken candle and goes into full out freak out mode. Good times. I thought I had picked it all up in my rush to get to work on time. Anyhoo, the cut has a Bandaid and peroxide. The good news is she will live. Bud then comes home with a migraine and I go back to work to help out. I also have to pick up Brooklyn. I am going to bed now so nothing else can go wrong. If it does, hopefully I will sleep through it.Ciao - and here's hoping for a better tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannie said...

Hey! I have the best magnet talking about Murphy's Law. That's right. I said magnet.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey where have you been?

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home