Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Shopping Success

Yay - I got to a MAC counter and there was a Lancome bonus at the Bay. I got new pj's at La Senza and I got a friend a baby gift at Old Navy. My sister-in-law treated me to the Canucks game last night in a Penthouse Suite! Today we went to Granville Island and watched a play. It has been a great trip so far. There was a landslide outside of Chiliwack that covered the east bound traffic on Highway 1 (my way home). I will probably be heading home on Friday or Saturday, depending on the closures. By the way, I love the Shark Club!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Nothing like some great retail therapy and some pampering! Go you! I didn't hear about the mudslide, but am not surprised. It's so wet out here I don't think the ground can absorb anymore moisture.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home