Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Back to Work

I am writing from work today. I finally have a chance to get on here. Not much is new. i have been tagged by Wandering Coyote to reveal my personal peculiar behaviours. I have to think about this one overnight. I don't have that long of a break. I will let you know tomorrow. Right now, I am going to attempt to make popcorn for 70 students. I will let you know how that works out as well. It's in one of those big machines like at a theatre. Pray for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

We had one of those popcorn machines at RSS, remember? Us band students ran it. Dead easy; even a bunch of hormonal teens could operate it!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Shannie said...

Hey you were actually blogging! Keep it up!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home