Monday, October 17, 2005

In the Big City

The girls and I are in North Vancouver at Bud's sister's house. The "political protest" seems to be continuing for this week, so I thought I'd come here before snow hits. I did get to drive on the freeway during a heavy rainfall warning - that was fun. It was also in the dark. i was a little nervous, but we made it safely. Now that I'm here, I want to go to a Canucks game. Anyone out there have tickets????? Hard to come by these days. I'm so excited we are going shopping today at Park Royal. They have MAC and Old Navy. I'm in heaven. I will keep all up to date on my purchases.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Agh! You've been spammed! I'd turn on word verification if I were you...

I never turn down an opportunity to visit a mall these days. Goes part in parcel with living in the boonies. Enjoy yourself.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home