Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Another Long Weekend Come and Gone

May 24th. This means that my fahter turned 58 yesterday. Wow. I remember when he was in his early thirties. I'll be 31. Wow - time flies. I spent Sunday night at my parents house on the river. It was so beautiful there. There was the brightest rainbow I have ever seen on Sunday evening. It was breathtaking. My girls and I just stared at it and talked about its beauty. I think that's what life is about. I keep trying to dig deeper for some reason. I think I'm going to start enjoying the simple things more, like rainbows and my girls. I'm going to stop and smell the roses. I am going to cut my cable. There is absolutely nothing worth watching. I can get all the news I need on the KBS weather report (sorry Simon and Garfunkel). Hey - movie reccomendation: Garden State then, buy the soundtrack. I'm going to go enjoy the sunshine (after work, of course).

11 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

I realise you're in The Looops right now. It's Saturday the 18th. I cannot find your Hotmail address anywhere. Thought I had it but was mistaken. It's probably on my laptop which is still in Ottawa. Grr... Sorry this didn't work out! I am disappointed...

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start blogging again I miss reading them.

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep blogging I like reading them July 2nd.

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Plz start blogging again plz plz plz!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Where are you????

4:59 PM  
Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Glad you're alive. I was beginning to think you were either dead or ticked with me for swearing too much on my blog!

Glad you're ok. I'll be in the Big R over Christmas I think. Hope we can get together then.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you said when you started work you'd start blogging again! It's actually interesting and i read them so BLOG!!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

I'm with Anonymous!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

I've just tagged you on my blog. You're it.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on it's been FOREVER since you blogged. I thought you said in one of your first blogs that blogging was for you. And your friend Wandering Coyote wants you to start again as well. So please start becuase it's getting annoying. And the captive audience isn't so captive anymore. Remember that.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Shannie said...

Hi AuntyFrizz how are you?

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home