Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Jet Setter

I am not a jet setter but I feel like one this month. A trip to Spokane, L.A, Vancouver already and I am currently doing laundry 4 another trip to the big V as I write. On top of it all, my daughters' asthma is acting up. As soon as they both catch a virus, they end up on their puffers. - Good times. This weekend should be fun - going to a wedding for Bud's side of the family. Going to meet some people I have never met before - is that statement redundant? Everyone who reads this needs to go read my neice's last few blogs - FUNNY! Will post her address on the next blog. Happy TRAILS to you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Wow, and I thought my trip to Vernon was exciting. Ha!

Have a fun time in Van at the wedding. Remember, I want all the food details!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Shannie said...

I believe redundant is now right up there with retardant, do to their similarities.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home