Tuesday, May 03, 2005

May 3, 2005

Well, Allyson has got on my case about the blog. I will now be using it more often to stay in touch with the rest of the world. What is new? I am back to work 5 days a week at a job that I enjoy. I work as a Child and Youth Care Worker in a School District intervention program. I'm actually at work on my break. Maybe this will be the time I blog daily since I don't have the kids running around the house constantly calling me (not that I mind). But really, don't hold me to anything. I actually really enjoy blogging - any chance to talk about myself is just fantastic...and there is nobody to interrupt me. Yay! I guess I've mostly been doing the family thing. Now that spring has sprung, we've been doing lots of yard stuff and bbq's. I'm looking forward to summer. Well, gotta go - break's over!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Nice to see you back! I didn't mean to pressure you or anything - really! I'm glad you're doing ok and things are chugging along hunky-dory. Ah, spring in the Kootenays - short and never soon enough, but lovely all the same.

Take care!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home