Monday, May 16, 2005

I'm Starting to Give My Blogs Titles

I just realized that I the date and time show up on my blogspot, so I can actually title my blogs. I guess I need to start paying attention to detail. So, yes it rained on our parade. It actually poured all weekend. To add to the crumminess of it all, I was handed a coupon for Curves during the parade. Everyone else got to taste test hot wings from the Rock Cut Pub. That really made my day. I swear that fair cost me over $100. Ridiculous. Partly sunny today - just in time for a Monday. I do have to say that I had fun visiting everyone I saw on the weekend (even though I was in tight pants and they were picking chicken out of their teeth). Happy Monday to you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

That's progress!

Sorry the Silver City celebrations were crummy.

I have heard very good things about Curves.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home