Friday, May 13, 2005

May 13, 2005

I have never beeen supersticious, yet I need to mention the fact that it is Friday the 13th. I also saw a black cat walk under a ladder this morning. Coincidence? I think not. I must stay away from all mirrors. Allyson, the Esplanade is behind the Royal Theatre along the river toward the new bridge. Interesting that we still call it the "new bridge". We are not taking our students to the fair today. We are having a bake sale here at the school to raise money for a class camping trip. I remember the old days when the provincial government allowed us enough funds for field trips. Now, we pay our taxes, and we do all of the fund raising. We'll see what happens on May 17th (B.C.'s provincial vote). I will be taking my kids to the fair tonight and the parade tomorrow. It is, of course, supposed to rain tomorrow. Hence, the rides after school. I will not kill any spiders today, thenm maybe it won't rain. Maybe I am supersticious.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

I know it is against your beliefs, but you really, really should vote on Tuesday, my friend. You are affected by these policies. Don't stand by and let this happen. Have your say. You will not be punished for this, I promise you!

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home