Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Before He Got His Hair Cut...

Bud got his hair cut finally. You know it's time when the kids are able to do this to him. We were just informed that we can't get into our cabin at the lake until tomorrow so we get to sit around in this dreadful heat.....maybe we'll hit the pool.
I watched "Notes on a Scandal" last night and absolutely loved it. Does anyone know if it won any awards for acting? Dame Judi Densch and Cate Blanchette (spelling???) were excellent.
I am already feeling like it's time to take a break from the kids. They need a break from me too. I thought we'd have the lake to go to today. Too much time spent with the same people for long periods of time can become frustrating for everyone. Small breaks are good for all......now where can I go alone???? Even Walmart is looking good.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Notes on a Scandal was nominated for 4 Oscars, including Dench and Blanchett, but I don't think it won anything. Shame.

Well, at least Wal-Mart is air conditioned! It has that going for it.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home