Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I Finally Know How To Do This

Thanks to Wandering Coyote for letting me know how to do this....gmail anyone? I was so frustrated that I couldn't even leave comments on other people's blogs. So much has happened since my last post. I was in a car accident, twisted my pelvis (from the car accident), bought a new Jeep, joined the gym, and bought a hair straightener...and yes, in that order. This is a picture of me taken in June @ a girls' weekend. It was fun. I met up with some good old friends that I hadn't seen in so long. Drama free fun!!!! I really should be packing right now. I have to go hang out at beautiful Christina Lake for a week then head to the Merritt Mountain Music Festival...YEEHAW! Glad I bought that cowboy hat in Kelowna!!! I declare this the SUMMER OF FUN!! I am turning 33 @ the end of July and that, I think, will be my new lucky number..Cheers!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

So good to see you back! Great picture. I really meant it this morning when I said you looked like a movie star! You look so AWESOME! Have a good time at the lake and Merritt. And let's not wait another 10 months before we see each other again, eh?

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home