Wednesday, May 04, 2005

May 4, 2005

Okay - look at me - 2 days in a row! I have a funny little story to tell about yesterday afternoon. I had a hectic day at work. I come home and Bud is organizing the entire basement. I mean the entire basement - storage rooms, laundry room, computer room. This, of course, meant my going through boxes and boxes of storage. I told him there was no way this was happening without a little vino. So I went and bought a bottle of wine and we started in on it all. I fianlly was finished, so I made dinner. After dinner, I told the kids that I just wanted to relax because I had a bad workday. Michaely pipes up and says, "...and a bad hair day."
Isn't that all I needed. I laughed hysterically. Then Brooklyn says..."no, really Mom, it is bad. You should look in the mirror."
I refused to look in the mirror. I figured I was going to bed soon enough. It was only going to get worse. Oh, out of the mouths of babes. At least I've taught them honesty. (?)
So that basically sums up yesterday. If anything amusing happens today, I'll be sure to let you know tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Two days in a row - a new record! Keep it up, bad hair and all!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home