Friday, May 06, 2005

May 6, 2005

Okay - I was too busy at work yesterday to blog. I thought about it. I actually tried to write a quick blurb but the internet was down at the school. We were teaching our students about Mexico - Cinco de Mayo. We had chips, salsa, virgin margaritas, and a pinata. It was fun and it kept us very busy. After work I took the girls over to my friend's house and we had dinner there because Bud was golfing and having dinner at the golf course. When I got home, I watched my favourite show - THE APPRENTICE. Yay! A woman is actually going to win this year. I called Tana from the start. I like her style. She doesn't put up with any crap from anyone. She would make a great leader for a coorporation (not that I know absolutely anything about leaders and coorporations). Oh well, I'm actually blogging from home today so that I won't get too busy at work to do it. So now, I have to go get ready for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home